The existing roof and cladding of this large industrial unit in Southampton was made from asbestos cement sheeting and was in very poor condition. The existing room was not watertight and was no longer providing any kind of insulation.
- Full replacement scheme of the existing asbestos roof and cladding
- Installation of a new composite panel roofing system in its place
- A significant solar panel PV system was installed on to the new roof.
- Structural alterations and repairs to the steel frame of the building
- Replacement of a substantial amount of the existing brickwork at the base of the building.
- Internal various refurbishments and fit out works