Due to a customer incident and the age of the building, refurbishment and repair works were required at this busy car showroom in Romsey, Hampshire.
Our scope included internal and external works.
- Works were carried out in both the showroom and workshop
- Façade/cladding replacements
- Redecoration works
- Electrical alterations
- Structural alterations
- Flooring refurbishments
- External groundworks
- MEWPs were used as access for the external cladding replacement/repairs and the redecoration scheme.
- Due to a recent Peugeot rebrand the façade of the building needed redecorating to match the new company colour scheme.
- Damage to the building had occurred during an incident and repairs to the structural frame had to be carried out before internal and external redecorations could take place.
Careful consideration was needed as there was a lack of free space for both the on sale cars and our site team/equipment. Daily liaison with the showroom staff was needed to ensure that our works didn’t impact on their day to day operations.