SM:5 Developments were contracted to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment of the award winning and internationally renowned nightclub, Halo. The ambitious refurbishment scheme needed completing in just 4 weeks to reduce a loss of earnings to the business.
Situated in an old church building the extremely popular late-night venue is well known for its packed student nights and high profile sell out events.
- Installation of a new lighting and sound system
- Renovated male and female toilets
- Newly installed fully functioning bars
- A new ‘VVIP Lounge’ which was an exclusive balcony area sponsored by the popular drinks brand Ciroc
- Dramatically refurbished reception and lobby areas.
- Bespoke lighting and contemporary joinery items throughout have given the club a totally new feel which closer matches their vision and culture.
High end finishes had to be teamed with durability to avoid wear and tear. The ambitious fit out had to be completed in a tight four week programme to reduce the amount of time the club would be closed for business.