SM:5 were instructed by a property management consultant on behalf on the building’s landlord. Units 2-5 of Rydon Business Centre had, for the past decade, been occupied by a tenant who had converted all three separate units, into one large unit. When the tenant moved out, they had left the three units combined and the landlord required the units to be separated and once again be three independent units.
- Structural and brickwork alterations to the dividing walls of the units to create secure and fire rated segregation between sites.
- Installation of new electrical and water supplies including dedicated metering which had been removed by the old tenant.
- Installation of new toilet and kitchen provisions to each unit.
- Extensive recladding and roofing works
- Replacement of fencing to the perimeter of the business park
- Landscaping works to the car park.