Surrey Heath Borough Council are the owners of the purpose-built office block, Theta Building in Surrey. An existing tenant of Theta Building had recently moved out leaving their CAT B office fit out in place. Our client required the now redundant CAT B office to be carefully removed and to then reconfigure the overall office space to accommodate an incoming tenant that required a particular portion of the larger floor plate.
- Strip out of the existing and installing a fire and acoustic rated partition to divide up the office space, creating two separate offices.
- Reconfiguration of the space to create shared fire escapes and means of access/egress.
- Installation of kitchenettes
- Adaptation of mechanical, electrical and fire systems
- Installation of new flooring and wall finishes, ceiling upgrades and redecorations throughout
- Once divided, we carried out two separate CAT A office fit outs leaving both ready for incoming tenants to take over.
The project required delivering in two stages – stage one was successfully handed over in six weeks and the second stage was handed over two weeks later.