SM5 were delighted to be chosen to realise our client's vision and deliver a high-end cocktail and small plate bar in the heart of a busy London high street. Working closely with one of our design partners, we were instructed to deliver the transformation of a tired and disused retail unit into a vibrant and popular social venue offering cocktails and small plates. With launch night already confirmed and advertised, the programme was very tight to ensure the doors were ready to open as planned.
Types of Work Completed:
- Refurbishment of the entire unit space
- Replacement or repair of all M&E services
- Installation of new bathrooms and kitchen.
- Installation of new flooring, bespoke seating and a brand new bar
- High end decoration throughout.
- The shop front was also fully refurbished with new awning and decorations.
Works were very carefully planned to minimise disruption to both residential and commercial neighbours and there were logistical challenges to overcome with the unit being on a very busy London high street.
We were really pleased to hand over this project on time and on budget and we even attended the very successful launch night. We'd definitely recommend a visit if you are in the area, and even try a cocktail or two!